Recommendation Letter

To Harvard’s Committee on Admissions,

My name is Shaffana Almadea and I am honored to recommend Karina Fitria Al-haq for Dean's REACH Scholarship Award Program.  I have been Karina’s Science teacher at SMA Negeri 3 Bandung for the past 3 years and based on her academic performance and character, she is superior.

Reach is Resilience, Excellence, Achievement, Compassion and commitment to Helping the underserved, and based  from what I witnessed for the past 3 years, Karina really demonstrates all of that.

She is Resilience. She joined many organizations in school, but she didn't lose any time studying. She still top 3 in her class. That's because she gives up her sleep to study and it not only proves that she is resilience, but also hardworking  and responsible. She is excellence. Her academic performance is excelent and beyond my expection.  She is the leader of the class for 3 years and she excel it.

She has a lot of achievement. She won 11th place in Biology national science Olympiad in junior high school, chemistry quark science Olympiad in senior high school, 1st place and 2nd place poem reading competition,  1st place poem writing competition , pictures of the month at generation global, and she joined essay competition.  She has compassion to people around her. She is sympathy and always try to help people around her as much as she can do. She also very friendly so she can sosialize easily in every environment.

Karina is a warrior, she is strong, smart, independent, and never give up on what she is doing. She want to be a rich-indpendent-young doctor, and with that ambition she will achieve her dream and help a lot of people. I feel certain she will impressed you with her ingenuity and her personality. I strongly encourage you to consider her for this scholarship.

Please contact me with any questions and let me know if I can provide any additional information in support of this deserving student. You may reach me at 087848715528 or shaffanadea@gmail.com

 

Regards,

Shaffana Almadea

Comments

Popular Posts