My Goal in Life

    Having a goal in life means finding a direction to go, you know what you want to do. Some people’s goal is to make as much money as they can, or to have as friends as possible, or even just want to be happy. My goal is quite simple, I want to make my parents proud. From that simple goal arose a complex question. How can I make my parents proud?

    Since I was born I have asthma which makes it easy for me to get sick. That also limits the activities I want to do. Even in kindergarten, I had to carry a small oxygen cylinder because even with a little bit of running I couldn't breathe properly. I've even been to the ER several times. From all of these incidents, I became very interested in the medical profession.

    When I was in 3rd grade in elementary school I was hospitalized because of Dengue Fever, and I remember the doctor who treated me was very cool. He talked to my parents calmly and was very informative so that my parents didn't worry too much. Since then, little Dea’s dream is to become a doctor without knowing what a real doctor does.

    Both my parents are pharmacists, it’s a health-related profession just like doctors. So my parents told me a lot about what doctors do because my parents also want me to become a doctor. They told me that become a doctor is not easy. It requires a lot of effort which takes time and effort and of course, I don’t mind taking a lot of my time because it relates to someone’s life.

    I believe that I become a doctor, my parents will be proud because that’s what they want me to do and doctors are not only a profession that can make money. Doctor is a profession that helps people sincerely, like what my parents have been taught for a long time.

Just like I said before, become a doctor requires a lot of effort. One of the efforts that I do is study. I have to study hard because I have to go to medical school and I also have to improve my other abilities which are needed to become a good doctor, such as public speaking, problem-solving, and the ability to work in teams.
    
    So, I want to become not only a doctor but a good doctor that will fulfill my goal to make my parents proud and help many people . And I will try my best to achieve my goal. 

Comments

Popular Posts