My Last Holiday

So my last holiday that last for 2 weeks not really feel like holiday, but it still good.
The first week, my mom was sick. She was hospitalized and of course I had to take care of her. She had vertigo she suffered and felt she was spinning but actually she just stayed still. She stayed in hospital for 4 days and during that I stayed in hospital too. I just go back to home to bring her belongings to hospital. I feel bad when my mom got sick but maybe that's the time that I could repay her for taking care of me. Although my mom discharged from hospital, but she still had to rest for a little bit. So, my sister and I took care of home such as sweeping, cooking, washing the dishes, doing the laundry, and all of home chores. That's basically how I spent my holiday.

The following week, I stayed in Depok and went to Jakarta for one day by train. It had  been a while since the last time I went somewhere by the train so it was interesting and I went to Bundaran HI by Mass Rapid Trasportation (MRT). The experience went somewhere by MRT was very nice, because it was comfortable and not very crowded. And I went go Grand Indonesia, mall that near from Bundaran HI. I strolled around the mall, had lunch ,and bought something. I went back to Depok by train again, but because I took train on the rush hours it was very crowded.

On this holiday I watched a lot of movie with my sisters and brother at the cinema or at home and there was one movie that very interesting for me, called "Knives Out". The movie's genre is mystery. It's about a wealthy crime novelist Harlan Thrombey that found dead in this room, with his throat slit. The police conviced that Harlan's death is a suicide, but an anonymous party pays private detective Benoit Blanc to investigate. This movie made me think and made me want to find the truth about Harlan's Death. It had plot twist that very shocking. So that's all i did in my last holiday.




Comments

Popular Posts