All About Me


Hello everyone! Let me introduce myself, my name is Raden Roro Shaffana Almadea Putriandra. My friends call me Dea. I was born in Jakarta on 4th October 2003. People often tell me that my family is a big family, because my family has 6 members. They are my father, my mother, 3 of daughters, and one son. My oldest sister's name is Shasa, she just graduated from university. she is a caring person because she is the one who take care of me when my mother is away. my other sister's name is Bella, she is a college student and the last is my younger brother, his name is Faiz. I miss him so much because he is in the boarding school. 

About my future, i want to be a pediatrician, a doctor that take care of child's health. So i came here,  to 3 Senior High School to pursue my dream.  

Comments

Popular Posts